Family Hotel Haway
Renovated in 2010, it has a beautiful lobby with a seating for a chat or watch television, a central bar, a swimming pool and a small theater for evening shows.
The rooms are not very big, but there is essential for the whole family, the bathrooms were large with large showers (I took a shower with my daughter and we were very comfortable), all have a large balcony with table , chairs and drying rack to hang with pegs and overlooking the sea.
In each room there are two empty plastic bottles that can be used to fill them with water from available at the bar (I have to say that this thing I was pleasantly surprised).
There is a small parking lot, with the obligation to leave the keys at the reception for future transport.
The hotel is located directly on the beach and on the boardwalk where you can go for leisurely walks.
Many services are designed and dedicated to families:
– In the room you can have everything you need for sleeping and hygiene (cot, lip fall, took cover, pan, baby bed, bottle warmer, toilet reducer, potty, small light for the night, stool)
– The restaurant, baby menu dedicated to children and to children with homogenized meat, fish and fruit of Mellin, pastries of every size Mellin and creams Milupa cereal; cookies without gluten and egg; for a snack are available yogurt, sunbirds, cakes or herb teas; cutlery, plates, glasses, bibs and colorful placemats and coloring with wax colors that are put on the table for each child at each meal; highchair with eventual reduction gear.
– In each floor there is a container for soiled diapers that can be used by all
– Small library with books that can be borrowed for a few hours, a day or the entire period of stay.
– The tribe snack every afternoon at 16, with yogurt, cakes, donuts, fruit juices
– Tribe club from 4 to 12 years old at the beach and at the hotel, but also accept younger children accompanied by their parents
– Collective swimming lessons from 3 years old in the pool
– Indoor playroom for children with the area crawling
– Free bike hire for a max of 2 h with car seats for children and helmet
– Welcome party and gift for all guests
– Daily service beach towels
– Every evening baby dance followed by bedtime story and finally warm milk and biscuits to all children
In your room a welcome gift: a bag for the beach and a shirt with the hotel logo.
Wide sandy beach that lends itself perfectly to the construction of castles, and beautiful walks along the shore in search of shells.
The sea is clean and transparent, very suitable for children because it slopes gently, in fact for a long stretch the water level is very low.
For each room it is assigned an umbrella and two chairs.
On the beach there is a playground with slides, swings and houses.
Restaurant located on the first floor, in an intimate, every day you can choose what you want from the menu that are left on the table, a menu for adults and a baby menu.
Staff really nice and helpful with any request.
Excellent cuisine, both meat and fish, with table service, only vegetables are buffet.
Water, wine and soft drinks for free.
Breakfast includes croissants, cakes, organic jams, yogurt with cereal, milk (rice, high digestibility …), bread, salami and cold meats of all kinds, cheese, biscuits for children and nesquick, biscuits and juices fruit, milk and coffee, with the possibility to have at the table espresso coffee and cappuccino.
All day you can have free coffee and cappuccino bar.
Many activities are organized throughout the day for adults and children.
Children will have fun with face painting or to color Tshirts.
What to do around the hotel
Nearby you can make nice and long walks on the promenade on foot or by bicycle; not not far from the hotel there are games for children with rides and trampolines.
If you want to take the car excursions or activities to do are numerous:
– Giulianova there Giocolandia an indoor playground of 2,000 square meters with inflatable trampolines.
– Tortoreto is a great waterpark Onda Blu.
– The fortress of Civitella del Tronto (about 40 km from Martinsicuro) is one of the largest and most important works of military engineering in Europe, characterized by an elliptical shape with an area of 25,000 square meters and more than 500 m long.
– The ancient village of Pietracamela to 1000 meters above sea level and Prati di Tivo one of the most distinctive mountain in the province of Teramo.
– Ripatransone (about 27 km from Martinsicuro) is called the Belvedere of Piceno because it has a perfect view, there are alleys and palaces really beautiful and characteristic of the Middle Ages.