This elegant four-star Hotel Iberotel Apulia is located in Marina di Ugento, at the turquoise Ionian Sea in the midst of a nature reserve.
The refined ambience and an always attentive and friendly team, which meets the needs of the guest, make the ideal conditions for a beautiful holiday for families with children.
The 10 “Corti” villa complexes made of the local tufa has 333 Non smoking rooms on two levels, which are equipped in the local style with every comfort.
The welcoming hotel complex is situated in an extensive natural park. The white, sandy beach for the exclusive use of our hotel guests can be reached by a pleasant walk of about 400 meters by the natural pine forest, which is located between the sea and the main building. Pets are not allowed, but in the surroundings you will find well equipped animal accommodations.
Our innovative pool area, which is located on different levels, provides fun for experienced and little swimmers. A heated pool with bubble beds and cervical falls, as well as chairs, parasols and beach towels are available for guests to use.
Our SPA & Wellness Center for your relaxation and pampering are available; a spa oasis, which was realized according to the most modern wellness principle.
These include a sauna, bio sauna, Turkish bath, emotional showers, heated whirlpool, an outside pool with coves, gym and relaxation room with fireplace.
A team of highly qualified staff cares with massages and beauty treatments for your physical well-being.
Children and extra beds
Our resort offers you:
- Mini club with daily entertainments for children (aged 3 to 12)
- Junior Club program in high season (aged from 13 to 15)
- Well equipped playground in the pinewood
- Fresh water swimming pool equipped with slides and water mushrooms
- Baby Pool (40 cm deep)
- Dedicated buffet for children and high chairs are available at the main restaurant
- Golf lessons even for "little ones"
- Adventure Course on pine trees dedicated to children of all ages
- Scout Camp to live and explore adventures together with our senior scout explorers